Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why I pick Obama?

Honestly, I have nothing to do with the US politics. I am not a US citizen. I am not living there. But I have been following the recent happenings in the US politics especially Clinton and Obama closely fightingfor who will rightfully represent the democrats in the upcoming US Presidential elections. I have listend their speeches.I have heard their platforms of government and I made my personal pick.

What makes Obama remarkable? A man of outstanding intellect and magnetic personality.This is perhaps the main reason why I get so inspired when he speaks. I can feel that his message is full of hope. The way he wants to change the most powerful nation in the world. The way he wants to bring the US to the next level. He is indeed running on a one-nation platform. According to recent reports, the entireUS is paying attention: polls say that he is more electable than Mrs Clinton. In a close election, he could make the difference according to the report.

So, why did I pick Obama? Simple. He is a man of reforms, full of hope and knows what he is talking about!

No comments: