Sunday, December 9, 2007

Credit Card is very important

A lot of my friends, after knowing that I have started my online business, asked me how did I start? Is it the same as starting my two brick and mortar businesses? My answer is a big NO! With the brick and mortar business, you are most of the time dealing with cash transactions, account on paper and others. But with the online business that I am having right now (you can check at http://www.create-wealth2day.com), a credit card or the plastic card plays a very important role. In fact this was the reason why it took me years to start this business.

Although, I am not generalizing that all online business opportunities need a credit card. There are some opportunities and home based business ideas that do not require a credit card. But if you really want to get serious in starting an online business, a credit card is must.

No comments: